4.10.2008

good morning.

The first email I opened this morning was from this woman who is the mom of a boy I ran high school track with. At first I thought she was updating alumni about his running, something she's done in the past. Then I opened it and it was really an email from reunion.com saying that this woman searched for me on there. How weird is that? Who searches for people using their email address on reunion.com? Aren't you just supposed to use facebook?

update: I got another email like this one but the person this time was a family friend. My guess is that reunion.com got a hold on people's contact lists or something and spammed the hell out of them. I'm not as creeped out anymore by the individuals but now by companies like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to quote Flannery Cerbin: "what a creeper!"