4.14.2008

Let me introduce you to Spud and Dos, brother and sister.
My friend Nick and I (with some assistance from a local farmer) found them on the side of the road in Roane County. Someone had dumped them there in a bag. I couldn't resist, so now I have not one, but two [at least] half-German Shepherd pups in my apartment. Don't tell my landlord.
Initially, they were very scared, and had obvious signs of abuse and trauma. It only took one night sleeping in my bed and one day playing in the apartment to turn into very troublesome, yet cute, puppies. Dos is WAY tougher than her brother, might I add.

4 comments:

Bianca said...

They are really cute, watch them be half-wolves, haha.

Anonymous said...

Who loves mommy?

Anonymous said...

Anyone seen my two pups? They ran away in Roane County.

ap said...

that dog almost ate my face off!

p.s. the class I tutor in at the elementary school is reading Winn-Dixie. Fond memories that brought back.