5.09.2008

late night switch up?

It has been leaked that Jimmy Fallon is going to take over for Conan O'Brien, O'Brien for Jay Leno, and Leno will retire to play with his 8,563,290 antique cars.
Personally, I don't care because I don't have TV. At first, when the radio said Jimmy Fallon, I was picturing Chris Kattan and was really worried; he's so annoying. So, as long as it's Fallon and not Kattan, I think it will be okay. And from what I understand, O'Brien is pretty popular and will probably follow well in Leno's footsteps.
Um, one last thing though, where are all the ladies in these late night line ups???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jesus f. what kind of effing post was that?

b said...

maybe if you want to write a better post, homebeach, you should have a blog of your own.

Unknown said...

well, part of the lack of XX chromosome types at late night is that women comedians haven't yet found their voices for mass audience appeal---we don't quite seem to get it right when we are being off color, snarky doesn't quite hit the right tone either---note I said for mass audience appeal---for Joe sixpack layin' in bed in Peoria, woman as humorist doesn't play (cuz Joe sixpack is worried about layin' in bed and havin' any woman make jokes??? I dunno). We need to find a way to provide exposure/familiarity (oh gosh!) so that eventually our voices do appeal to flyover country---I am assuming here that appealing to flyover country is a good thing.

Anonymous said...

You mean Johnny Carson isn't on anymore?