1.01.2009

Our Resolutions

- Eat less sugar. Scary. I really don't want to end up being a crazy catlady.

- Be nicer and friendlier. I started this a few months ago, but it's an ongoing goal of mine.

- Start being thrifty. This is really hard.

- Stop driving so much. Oh wait, I don't drive at all because I hate cars and don't even own one.

- Go to yoga. This is where we do it.

- Go running. I know that's everyone's, but we used to do it a lot and now we don't.

- Find a boyfriend. One that's cool and normal. That site probably won't help.

- Finish crossowords in one sitting.

- Painting stuff gold. I love painting stuff gold.

2 comments:

ap said...

one for B I forgot - don't answer calls from unknown 510 numbers.

Nick said...

Dude... I just downloaded the I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER app for iPhone. It's awesome.