3.07.2009

Top Ten, Round 2

So, today Lorin told me she really appreciated my last playlist. It also sparked quite a political convo (who would have guessed?), so here's another. Again, they are in no particular order.

  1. The White Stripes - Ball and Bis
  2. Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man
  3. Wilco - Jesus, etc.
  4. Britney Spears - Break the Ice (I've been using the bike at the gym a lot lately, and this song really helps me on the hills. Just sayin.)
  5. Timbaland ft. OneRepublic - Apologize (I've tried, I really have, but I just can't help it.)
  6. Rilo Kiley - The Moneymaker
  7. The Roots - Guns are Drawn (The thing about The Roots is that they have SO much music, since they make their live shows free. I have a TON of it and that makes it hard to keep track of and sometimes I get so overwhelmed by it, I just stop listening to them for a bit. Luckily, AP found this song when making a mix for a coworker. I love it.)
  8. The Knife - Heartbeats (I know some stupid folk singer did this song, too, but it was The Knife's first.)
  9. Atmosphere - The Rooster (I can't get enough of him.)
  10. Lucinda Williams - Fruits of My Labor (One of my faves of hers, especially the live version.)

4 comments:

Lorin said...

:)

Shawbee said...

Atmosphere is going to SF. I think with Brother Ali. You had better hit that.

Anonymous said...

new wilco due out in june. not yet titled.

Rose said...

Heartbeats! yes!yes!yes!