5.16.2009

Ode to Robots

T4 is opening next week, so to get excited I want to honor robots with the following:

Robot in front of a Pac Heights neighborhood house.



The Positronic Man was one of my favorite books as a child. I absolutely loved the idea of having a robot that learned to feel and be friends with. I would highly recommend reading it. Now it's kind of like our Governator is like that robot/man.

Giant Robot is a store near where we live in SF. I've actually never been there, but have seen some pretty unique knick knacks people have picked up there.

3 comments:

b said...

I drove by there the other night! Luckily it had not been vandalized and I was able to see Goliath in his entirety.

Masha L said...

robots!

Alan said...

http://www.avclub.com/articles/it-absolutely-will-not-stop-until-you-are-dead-13,28091/