3.28.2010

Hello Wheels, Gail Reid's book and other (new and old) discoveries

New exciting things:
  • John Shaw's band in Austin, Hello Wheels
  • Gail Reid (my friend Rose's mom) came out with the book, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Low-Cost Startups this past month. You can find her blog here.
Old things that I've rekindled my affections for:
  • Google Reader. Some of my more intellectual friends were singing its praises this past week and it reminded me of the days B and I would share articles and links with each other in the most efficient way possible. It's pretty awesome. If you also use it, let me know so I can follow you if you share interesting bits, or avoid you if you don't.
  • Comforts' Chinese Chicken Salad
  • The polenta recipe in B's New Basics cookbook. I made this recipe this week and the leftovers never seemed to get old. Polenta is delicious.
  • Four Tet. I was never a huge fan, but this song makes me like him again.

1 comment:

Julia D said...

polenta is amazing!!