8.11.2008

Mooney in the Blogosphere

I met Kate Mooney on the plane coming to Oberlin as freshman back in '04. Then in '06 we went abroad on the same program in Cordoba, Spain. Over the years I've begun to realize what a creative genius she is and now that I live 3,000 miles from her it pains me to have to witness that genius through the world wide web. But I will endure it and read her blog with dedication, because not only do I have a fondness for her, but also because the girl makes me laugh.

Kate also has a couple of successful brothers, one of which wrote The Republican War on Science and has his own blog that can be found here.

Lastly, her version of "New Soul" was better than Yael's. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

b said...

I'm so glad ap posted on this because I had no idea Kate had a blog. I'm so excited now.

Kate Mooney said...

oh hell yah!!!