10.11.2008

On the Streets of Berkeley


Last night B and I went to see Vicky Christina Barcelona in downtown Berkeley. We definitely found it pretty funny and were particularly giggly when we came out. A guy on the street who was asking for money asked us who would win in a fight: God or Chuck Norris, to which I replied, "your mom." He was pretty happy about that response, so later on when we saw him as we were waiting for the bus to go home, we asked him if he wanted any updog. He totally got it. Then he tried to get us to smoke pot with him in his sleeping bag. We got on the bus instead.

We haven't been updating lately, but we've been having a great time, except for last night when a cracked-out looking woman stole my purse in Oakland. But really, other than that we're having fun. Dinner parties and fresh tomatoes and roses from the garden make it oh so sweet to come home after work, or in B's case to have me home after I'm at work.

p.s. The movie was really entertaining and our favorite Woody Allen movie of late.

1 comment:

Kate Mooney said...

I loved that movie!!! Didn't it make you miss espana? Made me want to be in a three-way relationship...no, but seriously, it made me want to be a photographer, and now i'm asking for a digital slr for my birthday!!!

Aiii, me da la cabeza! how funny is p cruz? my hero