3.20.2009

Spring's Top Ten

This article in the SF Chronicle on 3/17 talks about procrastination and goals for not doing it. One of the tools to get away from putting things off is making your surroundings pleasant. It's kind of weird, but sad, depressing music makes me feel good. Always has, since I was little and frequently picked the songs in minor keys to practice before all the other happy ones. On that note, here are my current Top Ten:

10. Iron Lion Zion - Bob Marley
9. What's the Difference - Dr. Dre
8. Son of a Preacher - Dusty Springfield (maybe this one will help me get my stuff done)
7. If I ruled the World - Nas
6. Creep - TLC
5. Heartless - Kanye West
4. I'm Good, I'm Gone - Lykke Li
3. Speak for Me - Cat Power
2. You Know What it is - T.I.
1. New York - Cat Power

3 comments:

b said...

We should do a post on the entire Cat Power "You are Free" album. I can't believe how amazing it is.

valmo said...

I'm such a sucker for #8.

ap said...

who isn't?